- Go to ‘Battery operation mode’, open the ‘Mode settings’ and go to ‘Scheduled’.
- Click on the bar for the day of the week you want to add an instruction to and then ‘Add’.
If you’re planning on adding the same instruction to multiple days you can select any of these days
- Select if you want the a ‘charging’ or ‘idle’ instruction, then start and end time, target SoC (for charging) and if you want this instruction repeated on any other days.
- A ‘charging’ instruction means the battery will charge at max rate to the target SoC within the start and end times.
- A ‘idle’ instruction means the battery will not charge or discharge between the start and end times.
Click confirm to save your instructions.
- Click on the charging instruction or series you’d like to edit on the right.
- Make the changes you want to the instruction type (charging or idle), start and end times, and target SoC.
- Clicking ‘confirm’ brings up if you want to edit the single charging instruction or the series of charging instructions.
- Click confirm to save and the instruction will be updated.
- Click on the charging instruction or series you’d like to delete.
- Click the bin icon in the top right corner.
- Confirm if you’d like to delete the single charging instruction or the series.
Because charging instructions repeat weekly, if you create an instruction you’d only like to use as a one-off you need to delete the instruction afterwards so it’s not repeated on a later week.
Copying a day’s instructions
- Click on the bar for the day of the week that you want to copy all the instructions from.
- Click the days you’d like to copy the selected days instructions to and confirm.